Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I bought the wrong domain

Yes, I sell copiers, but if I only provide my clients with copiers, printers & MFPs in the next year or so, I may end up on welfare, because it is no longer about putting toner on the page in the best manner possible.  This evening, I have been working on a presentation for a group of prospective clients that are visiting our Technology Portal tomorrow over lunch to learn about how we can provide our clients with solutions beyond just saving money on servicing & supplying their printers.  My portion of the presentation revolves around looking beyond the print fleet to gain efficiencies by implementing simple document management solutions.  Part of the presentation is about how we were able to help one of our clients print LESS.

A few years ago, I would have thought that merely suggesting that my clients print less would end up putting my company towards inevitable bankruptcy.  However, due to recent technological developments, it turns out that so many of our clients are looking to cut costs that we have a huge opportunity to create a win-win situation.  We now have solutions available that will not only allow clients to reduce their print volume but also allows them to gain efficiencies by utilizing embedded solutions to gain efficiencies in their key business processes.

Needless to say, my future is not in selling copies (hence the title of this blog entry) but rather is helping clients reduce "soft costs" by implementing software soutions that help them achieve their goals

Please contact me at 972.888.1510 x121 if you would to schedule a time to discuss what we can do for your organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment